The Fellowship Committee shall have the following duties:
- It shall assist with all social activities involving the congregation, whether on or off the church premises.
- It shall plan and supervise all congregational meals and shall plan to hold at least one congregational meal during each quarter.
- It shall oversee the use of the Redeemer Family Life Center following the guidelines adopted by the Congregation Council.
- It shall oversee all areas of the church building, educational building, and Family Life Center when they are to be used for any events which are not specifically congregation-oriented, following any guidelines adopted by the Congregation Council.
- It shall provide the congregation with opportunities for fellowship among themselves, and between the congregation and the community at large.